Telecommunication & Mobile Networks
YOUSSEF + PARTNERS advises clients on disputes and transactions concerning constitutional agreements, market regulation, investment protection, access, interconnection, licensing, and unfair commercial practices.
The Firm’s team has significant experience representing telecoms, mobile network providers, and investors in the industry’s significant and complex disputes and regulatory proceedings. We provide counsel in disputes and transactions, covering issues as varied as constitution agreements, market regulation, and investment protection. We also advise our clients on compliance with the rules and regulations that govern the telecommunications industry and on issues with regulatory authorities and unfair market practices.
Our services include:
- Regulatory advice on constitutional agreements, market regulation, investment protection, access, interconnection, licensing, and unfair commercial practices.
- Representation in international arbitration disputes arising from licensing, network sharing, interconnection, and service agreements.
- Expertise in handling complex telecommunications and mobile network disputes.
- Advising on telecommunication-related contractual issues, including shareholders disputes, investments, expansions, divestment, and exit.
Contact us today to learn more about how our dispute resolution services in the telecommunications and mobile networks industries can be attractive to you.
- The Firm’s arbitration team represented the former shareholders of a mobile phone and smart cards company in arbitration proceedings arising from the shares acquisition transaction that gave rise to one of Egypt’s original three mobile operators. The dispute involved commercial arbitration claims seated in Cairo involving more than 11 parties and parallel court proceedings in Cairo and Dubai.
- We advised a well-known network cable company on foreign shareholders’ rights and pre-dispute settlement negotiations in relation to regulatory issues in the Egyptian market.