Infrastructure, Transport, and Road Networks
Youssef + Partners works throughout the MENA region and Africa on matters concerning infrastructure, transport & road network projects, of all kinds. Our work includes advice, transactions, and complex international disputes.
Youssef + Partners has specialized expertise in infrastructure projects, offering our strategic advice to clients across the Middle East and Africa on a wide range of matters concerning transport, road networks, and other infrastructure projects. Our team of highly knowledgeable and experienced lawyers has a deep understanding of the industry, enabling us to manage complex cross-border risks and disputes.
Our team of experts is well-equipped to handle infrastructure projects of all sizes, from small-scale initiatives to large-scale projects. Our services encompass project development and financing, dispute resolution, arbitration, and negotiation.
We have extensive experience representing clients in complex, high-value disputes arising from the infrastructure, transport, and road networks sector. at Y+P, we provide our clients with comprehensive legal services and have a proven track record of success. Our team has deep expertise in handling commercial arbitration disputes related to the construction, operation, and maintenance of transport and road networks.
Our services include:
- Representation in commercial and investment treaty arbitrations concerning infrastructure, transport, and road networks investments.
- Expertise in handling complex cross-border construction, operation, and maintenance commercial arbitration disputes of infrastructure, transport, and road networks.
- Advising on regulatory and licensing issues, expansions, divestment, and exit.
- Advising on contractual issues of infrastructure, transport, and road networks construction, operation, and maintenance, as well as project finance and related banking transactions.
Contact us to learn more about how our infrastructure, transport, and road networks arbitration and transaction services can help you protect your business interests.
- The firm advised a major regional construction company in claims against the Ministry of Transportation of an African State in relation to the construction of the state’s iconic national bridge.
- The firm represents the world’s largest waste management company in complex commercial claims arising from a major, city-wide comprehensive waste management contract with a Middle Eastern state.
- The firm’s team was involved in transactional advice concerning the contractual network underlying the establishment of Egypt’s new capital.
- The firm represented the second-largest construction group in Egypt in claims arising from the construction of road and bridge networks in an Arab State. The claims involved the recovery of unpaid amounts from a state entity and an ultimate settlement.