Youssef & Partners is a dynamic workplace, committed to excellence. We give our lawyers the opportunity to develop, excel in their career, and become part of cutting-edge high-profile lawyering. Our arbitration and litigation teams handle matters ranging from routinely complex to frequently groundbreaking. We are regularly retained to act in some of Egypt’s and the Middle East’s largest disputes. See a list of recent accomplishments, representation highlights and victories here.
- We value merit and excellence beyond formal seniority.
- We encourage our lawyers to assume responsibility early, and to do work that is done only at more senior levels in other law firms.
- Our senior lawyers do not get insecure about up-and-coming talented associates. Our lawyers focus their adversarial skills on our client’s opponents, not on internal competition. We invest in your development and equip you with the set of skills you need to excel with us and belong to our community.
- We offer a workplace conducive to efficiency and elegance. We impose no formal dress codes or distracting bureaucratic processes.
- Our governing requirements are excellence, productivity, team work, personal development and contribution to the firm.
As one of the most highly-regarded practices in the region, with the highest-profile arbitration and litigation caseload in Egypt, Youssef & Partners is an ideal environment in which to develop an exceptional career.
‘We value merit in young lawyers, so if you are good at what you do, you will do it. Even if it is beyond your seniority level.
Our lawyers are not expected to be sitting around getting orders. They’re requested, and often demanded, to be dynamic and to think and contribute positively.’ – Karim A. Youssef, Managing Partner
Youssef & Partners exercises an international outlook and is committed to an ethos of diversity, inclusion and acceptance. As active members of the global society, we treat all staff, fee-earners and applicants without discrimination, regardless of age, race, gender, orientation, religion, or nationality.
In particular, we are pioneering a level playing field for women working in the legal industry in Egypt, with one of the highest proportions of female practitioners in the region on our team.
We engage with the expanding world view and with a global community, putting emphasis on the merit and excellence of our attorneys, rather than their background. By engaging the ablest lawyers and staff, irrespective of gender and nationality, our cosmopolitan team offers our clients elite care and superior service.
“We are cosmopolitan in every bit of who we are and what we do.” – Karim A. Youssef, Managing Partner
Come work for us and be part of our community, and a top arbitration and litigation practice in Egypt and the region, if you are:
- Outstandingly talented
- Driven and hard-working
- Able to assume the challenges of a demanding and cosmopolitan practice
- Willing to develop rapidly, learn quickly, and assume responsibility early
If you are interested in getting on board with one of the fastest-growing and most elite law firms in Egypt, please submit your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Administrative & Professional Careers
Youssef & Partners is not only committed to fostering extraordinary legal careers, but also works with and develops outstanding candidates from a range of other professions.
We hire talented individuals in the following fields:
- Management/Office Management
Please submit your cover letter and CV to email@example.com.