Youssef & Partners is a dynamic workplace, committed to excellence. We give our lawyers the opportunity to develop, excel in their career, and become part of cutting-edge high-profile lawyering. Our arbitration and litigation teams handle matters ranging from routinely complex to frequently groundbreaking. We are regularly retained to act in some of Egypt’s and the Middle East’s largest disputes. See a list of recent accomplishments, representation highlights and victories here.
- We value merit and excellence beyond formal seniority.
- We encourage our lawyers to assume responsibility early, and to do work that is done only at more senior levels in other law firms.
- Our senior lawyers do not get insecure about up-and-coming talented associates. Our lawyers focus their adversarial skills on our client’s opponents, not on internal competition. We invest in your development and equip you with the set of skills you need to excel with us and belong to our community.
- We offer a workplace conducive to efficiency and elegance. We impose no formal dress codes or distracting bureaucratic processes.
- Our governing requirements are excellence, productivity, team work, personal development and contribution to the firm.
As one of the most highly-regarded practices in the region, with the highest-profile arbitration and litigation caseload in Egypt, Youssef & Partners is an ideal environment in which to develop an exceptional career.
‘We value merit in young lawyers, so if you are good at what you do, you will do it. Even if it is beyond your seniority level.
Our lawyers are not expected to be sitting around getting orders. They’re requested, and often demanded, to be dynamic and to think and contribute positively.’ – Karim A. Youssef, Managing Partner