Youssef & Partners’ reputation for winning cases is illustrated by our litigation track record.
The firm’s team has won our clients court claims and assisted in enforcing arbitral awards in amounts totaling more than EGP 650 million.
Our approach to litigation departs from classic formal approaches and focuses on superior strategy, cost-effective solutions and getting favorable results in record time.
Our extensive experience in complex and high-value cases ensures that our clients – from a range of industries, and involved in a variety of types of disputes – can rest easy in the knowledge that some of the finest litigators are working toward their objectives.
We exercise our litigation expertise in the following types of claims:
- Civil and commercial litigation
- Administrative courts litigation
- White collar criminal litigation & investigations
- Real estate disputes
- Dispute settlement committees claims
- Regulatory disputes (and related administrative claims)
- Bankruptcy claims
- Labor disputes
- Social insurance disputes
- Tax disputes
- Multi-jurisdiction or multi-court disputes
- Intellectual property disputes
- Trademark disputes
- Disputes concerning registration of IP rights
- Post-Award & enforcement proceedings
- Enforcement of foreign judgments and arbitral awards
- Domestic enforcement of awards
- Forced execution proceedings
- Nullification and challenge to arbitral awards